Coming Soon: Ireland
Explore the Emerald Isle on a tailor-made tour itinerary. Travel through Ireland's stunning countryside and immerse yourself in the charm of the national culture.
Ireland Tours Available Soon
Soon you'll be able to experience Ireland the Nordic Visitor way. Our travel experts are busy organising Irish adventures you’ll want to add to your globetrotting wishlist.
Watch this space for new information on tailor-made tours of Ireland.
English, Irish (Gaelic)
Euro (EUR), Pound (GBP) in N.Ireland only
UTC +0 (+1 in summer)
Dublin (Ireland), Belfast (N.Ire)
Your Ireland Highlights
Imagine the fresh breeze on your face as you take in the seemingly endless green hills of the Irish landscape. You’re about to have an unforgettable adventure where you will…
- Tour Dublin’s famous Guinness Storehouse and Trinity College’s grand library, where the Book of Kells is on public display
- Delve into the history of Ireland on visits to the Neolithic Newgrange passage tomb and the monastic stone ruins of Clonmacnoise
- Traverse the famous Wild Atlantic Way route, stop in the colourful city of Galway, and visit the ruggedly beautiful Aran Islands
- Experience the wonder of the soaring 700 foot Cliffs of Moher and vast karst landscape of The Burren
- Relive Ireland’s royal past at Bunratty Castle, Norman-era Trim Castle and Blarney Castle, home to the famous Blarney Stone of Eloquence
- Spot rare wildlife and local flora in Connemara National Park and Glenveagh National Park
- Enjoy a scenic tour from the charming medieval town of Kilkenny to the rugged Wicklow Mountains
- Take to the open road on Ireland’s famous Ring of Kerry where you’ll see the stunning Ladies View and Skellig Rocks
- Journey to Northern Ireland to explore the famous Giants Causeway, and visit the capital, Belfast, birthplace of the Titanic
Ireland Travel Advice
Know what to expect before you begin your getaway in Ireland. Prepare yourself with our handy travel guides, covering driving laws, packing tips, climate information and more.